I. COVID VACCINE INFORMATION | READ NOW
II. Military Reciprocity – Please check the “I am an active duty military service member, returning veteran, or a spouse of those” box on the Application Request form. | DOWNLOAD
III. ASPPB Social Media Guidelines | READ NOW
IV. COVID-19 Emergency
- To practice Telehealth, Licensees are required to submit an appended SOI using this form | DOWNLOAD
- Licensees shall be in compliance with APA Telepsychology Guidelines; Arkansas Telemedicine Act, HIPPA, and any other rules, statutes, or orders pursuant to the practice of psychology.
- APA Guidelines on Telepsychology | VIEW
- AR Department of Health COVID-19 Guidelines for Psychologists
- AR Department of Health COVID-19 Reopening Guidelines for Psychologists (Updated 9/2/20)
- Twenty CE’s are required annually upon renewal; however, the requirement for one hour of in-person CE’s accrued 7.1.20 to 6.30.21 (for renewal period 21-22) has been waived.
- The requirement for a minimum of one hour per week of in-person supervision can now be performed via electronic supervision pursuant to 6.2. C. (1) of Rules during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The Arkansas Psychology Board recognizes completion of an APA accredited internship program as meeting the requirement for completion of the required internship year. (see 2009 Rules and Regulations 5.4. F. (1)).
- AR Department of Health Call for Volunteers | EMAIL
- Due to the health crisis in our state, the Arkansas Department of Health is seeking volunteers to help in any capacity.
- When you email us, include your name, address, phone number, and license number.
Welcome to the Arkansas Psychology Board
The Arkansas Psychology Board was created by Act 129 of 1955 to regulate the practice of Psychology in the State of Arkansas. The major responsibility of the Arkansas Psychology Board is to ensure that the citizens of Arkansas are protected from misrepresentation, unethical practice, and/or incompetence in the practice of psychology.